The interface and design experiences with digital natives are influencing insurance customers too. They expect a combination of multiple channels and want interactions to be quick, simple, and seamless. New, specialized digital players can meet this expectation through agile technology and nimble business models, posing a threat to incumbents.
Goals and Objectives
- Implement a simple technology driven onboarding process powered by structured and unstructured data from different sources to reduce the number of data points to be collected for verification, risk assessment, and pricing.
- Leverage the opportunity to collect all the data possible from the customer without being intrusive so that other business functions and processes can benefit from this.
- Advanced analytics
- Next-gen security
- Biometric customer authentication
- Application programming interfaces (APIs) to connect with multiple external data sources (weather, property, etc.)
- Enterprise omni-experience data architecture
- Cognitive technologies
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
Use Case Summary
Implement a fully automated frictionless customer onboarding process to create a great first impression. Reduce the overall onboarding time to avoid frustration.