Branch staff are usually tied to teller stations or representative desktops. This mandates that customers navigate the branch, often without guidance, to accomplish the goals for their visit. There is very little flexibility or differentiation of services, often leading to customer frustration.
Goals and Objectives
- Provide mobility capability to the branch staff, to the extent possible, to provide better service and more effective interactions.
- Integrate the automated systems at the branch (ATM, kiosk) with the staff systems to provide a more connected experience.
- Enterprise mobility (mobile applications, data, security, and device management)
- Unified communications
- User-accessible WiFi
- Concierge (greeter) technologies (calendaring, queuing, customer authentication)
- Integrated automated and staffed systems
Use Case Summary
Empower branch staff to provide a fluid environment in the branch to “come to the customer” and better enable greeter services, queue busting, and warmer handoffs between specialists, including remote experts.