Healthcare is undergoing a monumental shift to value-based and consumer-driven models that rely on effective digital transformation, communication, and engagement by providers who are pressed more than ever to deliver results in response to both regulatory mandates and market forces.
Goals and Objectives
- Send secure messages to patients (and from patients to providers) using electronic communication modalities, enabling communication beyond the clinical encounter.
- Ensure patients enjoy high levels of satisfaction, service fulfillment, and meaningful conversations with providers and are retained.
- EHRs and integrations with EHRs
- Patient portals, websites, secure patient messaging, mobile apps, patient education and medical information platforms, and enterprise patient portals
- Patient relationship management systems, patient experience and feedback platforms, chatbots and intelligent health assistants, and interactive patient care systems
Use Case Summary
Provider-patient communication delivers higher-value propositions to new (and existing) patients by using technologies to deliver timely information to the engagement and addresses different touch points of the ongoing relationship and its dialogue. Value in provider patient communication is delivered in a proposition that distinguishes itself on quality, access and patient experience.