Banks are maximizing their own revenues at the expense of the customer service. As a result, most corporate banks purely push products and transactions without offering customized advice that clients seek. Relationship teams are incentivized to focus on short-term sales, which often is not in the client’s best interest.
Goals and Objectives
- Generate new revenue sources from the advisory model, moving away from transactional income.
- Drive customer loyalty by offering proactive advice on cash/liquidity optimization; discuss adjustments to limits and credit lines.
- Offer “just in time” financing anticipating demands for working capital and proactively suggest the most appropriate financing solution.
- Facilitate regulatory reporting/ensuring compliance for customers.
- BDA and machine learning
- Account aggregation
- Scenario modelling
- Cloud for as a service delivery model
Use Case Summary
Treasury as a Service will help corporates optimize their cash management, compliance, and reduce liquidity risks. Banks can leverage domain expertise and offer value-added services leveraging data analytics and their unique position in the supply chain and risk management capabilities to bring real value to customers.