Most diagnoses occur in brick-and-mortar health organizations, which is inconvenient for patients.
Goals and Objectives
- Take healthcare to where it is convenient for the patient.
- Use a combination of connected health technologies used in a central convenient location (e.g., pharmacy, grocery store, or community center).
- Bluetooth-enabled diagnostic equipment such as blood pressure, weight, and height
- Virtual visit
- Tablets and mobile devices to record patient data and transmit
- AI to analyze data and make recommendations on suspected diagnoses
Use Case Summary
Early diagnoses and treatment should be encouraged through patient access to conveniently located virtual diagnostic center.